Tuesday, December 1, 2009

love can smd .

' Where my heart still is, I admit I'm not too sure ' - conversations between us

tell me a story . where theres a girl and a boy . where they fall in love and then live happily ever after . hah ! . you want me to tell you a load of bullshit ?

girl: hey
boy: how are you?
girl: im fine, how are you doing after we .. you know broke up?
boy: im alright .. i still love you.
girl: i loved you, and you let me fall.
boy: i tried to catch you i promise.
girl: yeah you tried .. but i slipped through your fingers.
boy: its because your so delicate. if i could i`d pick you back up and never let you fall.
girl: its too late.
boy: no its not.
girl: whatever, your just using me.
boy: id never use you, i love you.
girl: why do you love me ?
boy: because i just do. because your perfect.
girl: but i dont want to be perfect, nothing in this world is perfect.
boy: fuck the world, your perfect to me.
girl: *ugh, shrugs her shoulders and walks away*
*girl trips over rock, and boy runs to her .. catching her before she falls and hurts herself. meanwhile, boy falls down with her in his arms scraping his knee on the hard cement badly*
boy: see, i told you id always catch you.
girl: i knew you would.
The girl just pretended to trip over, seeing if the boy would catch her. she wanted to know if he would get hurt for her and keep his promise. he did, and thats why they were in love. because they both had faith for one another and believed in the love they had*.

dont ask me where i get this shit from . - melinda

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP